AB Mackenzie Solicitors have extensive experience of representing clients across a full range of alleged offences, from minor road traffic matters to the most serious of criminal charges including the following:
TYPES OF OFFENCES FREQUENTLY COVERED:
- Assault - common assault, actual bodily harm, grevious bodily harm
- Burglary - domestic, commercial, aggravated.
- Child Neglect.
- Criminal Damage.
- Domestic violence.
- Deception & Dishonesty offences.
- Drugs - possession, cultivation, supply or intent to supply.
- Fraud - corruption, conspiracy to defraud.
- Murder or Manslaughter.
- Road Traffic Offences - serious (dangerous driving or causing death by dangerous driving)
- Robbery - serious (with weapons), street.
- Theft or Handling Stolen Goods.
- Taking and Driving away - aggravated.
- Dangerous Dogs.
- Trading Standards offences
- Benefit Fraud - Housing benefit, claiming whilst working, non-declaration of assets.
- Tax & Vat Fraud.
- Prosecutions by the Serious Fraud Office.
- Conspiracy to commit any of the above offences.
- Sexual offences - Rape, indecency, voyeurism.
- Indecent images of children or indecency with children.
- Firearms offences - possession, supply, adaption, ammunition
- Offensive weapons or Bladed Articles.
- If you wish to speak in private with a member of our criminal team, please phone 02077011900 to arrange an appointment. FREE INITIAL ADVICE.